Please read the information below before completing the complaint form.
- Have you made your complaint to your air carrier or airport?
- If not we recommend that you submit your complaint directly to your air carrier or airport first. We recommend that you allow a reasonable timeframe for a response, usually 4-6 weeks.
- If you have submitted your complaint to the air carrier or airport and have received a response you are not satisfied with or have not received any response within 6 weeks please continue on to the complaint form.
- Please ensure you include a copy of your booking confirmation, copies of the letters/emails you have exchanged with the air carrier or airport concerned and copies of any relevant receipts before completing this form, as this information is necessary for us to investigate your case. These documents should be uploaded to the complaint form, but they may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint reference number in the subject line of the email if you have difficulty attaching them.
- If you require any assistance please contact us at 01 6611700.
- All complaints are dealt with on a date of receipt basis and we will provide a response to your complaint as soon as possible.
Fáiltíonn an Coimisiún roimh ghearáin nó comhfhreagras i nGaeilge maidir lena róil maidir le cearta aerphaisinéirí. Ba chóir cumarsáid Ghaeilge a sheoladh go díreach chuig email@example.com.