Please read the information below before completing the complaint form.
- Have you made your complaint to your air carrier or airport?
- If not we would recommend that you submit your complaint directly to your air carrier or airport first. We would recommend that you allow a reasonable timeframe for a response, usually 4-6 weeks.
- If you have submitted your complaint to the air carrier or airport and have received a response you are not satisfied with or have not received any response within 4 - 6 weeks please continue on to the complaint form.
- Please ensure you include a copy of your booking confirmation, copies of the letters/emails you have exchanged with the air carrier or airport concerned and copies of any relevant receipts before completing this form, as this information is necessary for us to investigate your case.
- You may send the completed form to Air Passenger Rights Team, Commission for Aviation Regulation, 3rd Floor, Alexandra House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D07 W773 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require any assistance please contact us at 1890 787 787.
- All complaints are dealt with on a date of receipt basis and we will endeavour to provide a response to your complaint as soon as possible.
Continue to complaint form