Please read the information below before completing the complaint form.
- Have you made your complaint to your air carrier?
- If not we would recommend that you submit your complaint directly to your air carrier first. We would recommend that you allow a reasonable timeframe for a response, usually 4-6 weeks.
- If you have submitted your complaint to the air carrier and have received a response you are not satisfied with or have not received any response within 4 - 6 weeks please continue on to the complaint form.
- Please ensure you enclose a copy of your booking confirmation, copies of the letters/emails you have exchanged with the air carrier concerned and copies of any relevant receipts with the form, as this information is necessary for us to investigate your case.
- You may return the completed form to us by post at Air Passenger Rights team, Commission for Aviation Regulation, 3rd Floor, Alexandra House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 W773 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Commission for Aviation Regulation can only carry out investigations in relation to flights departing from Irish Airports and flights arriving into Ireland from outside of the EU where the flight is operated by an EU airline. For information on making complaints relating to departures from other EU countries, please refer to the "make a complaint" section of this website.
- If you require any assistance please contact us at 1890 787 787
- Please be advised that we are currently dealing with an increased volume of submissions at present so it may be several weeks before we can issue a comprehensive response to your complaint. All complaints are dealt with in date of receipt order and we will contact you as soon as possible once we have reached your complaint.
Continue to complaint form